Productivity Evaluation - No Sellling Experience
Please help us to learn by sharing more about each other and what is important to our mutual success. This information is provided by baabco.biz and Alicia Villarreal, PhD.
Allow yourself approximately 30 minutes to complete this exercise.
1. Please share, in 50 words or less, how you prepared for this interview.
2. My 12-24 month annual income goal is:
3. My sense of urgency(ies) in reaching this income goal is to:
4. Please share, in 50 words or less, your life's highest personal accomplishment and how you achieved it.
Choose only one answer.
5. I know people trust me when...
I close them.
I earn my 1st meeting.
They respond to my open ended question.
They return my calls.
6. When my productivity is down, it is usually because...
Others are not doing their job.
My confidence is low.
7. I earn influence by...
Being a top producer.
Being a team player.
By reflecting on areas of strength and weaknesses.
8. What is the best Microsoft Office software to write a report?
9. What is the brain for any computer system?
10. When surfing the web, do you like to be on a desktop or mobile phone? Explain why.
11. Do you prefer Apple or Android? Explain why.
12. How do you define Core Values?
13. In 50 words or less, please define the difference between time management and task management.
14. What is an operating system?
15. What operating systems have you used before?
16. What are apps?
17. What apps do you use on a daily basis?
18. How do you troubleshoot problems with technology?
19. What is a computer network?
20. How would you explain WiFi to someone?
21. What are some popular web browsers?
22. What is social media?
23. What is the difference between Honesty and Integrity?
24. My previous employer thought I:
25. What is the difference between hardware and software?
26. What are spreadsheets used for?
Choose those that apply.
27. Please identify the reasons you may have experienced a road block to success in one particular life opportunity.
Not enough prospects
All of the above
28. Your computer suddenly cannot connect to the internet. How do you fix it?